These herbs have been used in herbal preparations to:
- Provide antioxidant activity
- Support healthy circulation and vascular integrity
- Maintain healthy connective tissue
- Help support healthy liver function
- Support and maintain cellular health
- Support general health and well-being*
The herbs in Vitanox provide phenolic diterpenes (including carnosol and rosmarinic acid), polyphenols including epigallocatechin gallate, essential oils containing sesquiterpenes, yellow pigments referred to as diarylheptanoids (including curcumin), flavonoids, triterpenoids and oligomeric procyanidins. This product is standardized to contain 83.35 mg of catechins, 70.4 mg of curcuminoids and 42.5 mg of procyanidins in each tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.